Five Good Reasons To Have A Birthday Program
1) GOODWILL: People are generally in a good mood on their birthday and will bring upbeat energy to the restaurant. More importantly, the customer will feel better about your restaurant since you went the extra mile for his or her birthday.
2) GROUPS: Birthday guest seldom dine alone on their birthday and often times they brings groups of friends and family to celebrate with them. The average birthday table is 3-4 people.
3) INCREASED BUSINESS DURING SLOW TIMES: Birthdays happen seven days a week, year round—providing you with the opportunity to bring in customers throughout the week and throughout the year.
4) REVENUE MULTIPLIER: The power of just one more visit can have a tremendous impact on your bottom line. Just think how having multiple customers that dine with you on a daily basis choosing to celebrate at your restaurant instead of your competitor.
5) GROW YOUR CUSTOMER DATABASE: A new guest is your most expensive sale, while repeat guests are low hanging fruit. Maximizing repeat business should be one of the primary goals of your restaurant.